Accounting Crash Course
Used widely at investment banks and universities, the Accounting Crash Course will bring trainees up to speed on the income statement, the balance sheet, the cash flow statement and more.
Financial Accounting Demystified, Step-By-Step
- Step-by-step video lessons make accounting accessible and are filled with real-world exercises that test and reinforce covered concepts.
- Understand key financial filings like 10Ks and 10Qs and the inter-relationships between the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
- The same online course leading financial institutions use to get new hires up to speed.
What You Will Learn In This Accounting Crash Course
- Balance sheet
- Working capital
- Inventories & COGS
- Fixed assets & depreciation
- Intangible assets & goodwill
- Deferred tax assets/liabilities & income taxes
- Retained earnings & net income
- Capitalizing versus expensing
- The cash flow statement
- Financial ratio analysis
Wall Street Prep’s Accounting Crash Course is used at top financial institutions and business schools.
Earn CPE Credits with WSP Online Courses
The Wall Street Prep Quicklesson Series
7 Free Financial Modeling Lessons
Get instant access to video lessons taught by experienced investment bankers. Learn financial statement modeling, DCF, M&A, LBO, Comps and Excel shortcuts.